Saturday, March 16, 2019

You Will Know When

Day five of staycation. I went to the meeting with all the big peeps or should I say IT managers of various US embassies as well as the FRC regional management director about a federation group that decides on computer applications to be rolled out to the North and South America. I went mostly to network but I really didn’t know what the meeting was about it. At the end of meeting I kind of felt foolish for being the least informed. But they were all nice and thankful that I was there. God accomplished what he wanted me to do there. 

It has been two days since the prayer session. Suddenly, old memories start to surface. It is amazing the power of prayer. God has tried to tell me my faulty ways of perceiving the world yesterday and still today, and how can I be free of such bondage.  

Bottom line..I cried and was frustrated that I still feel the way I do. It’s like...”God are you hearing me?!?! Change me.” And his answer was... “I will let you know when.”

So I continue to pray with strength and leave you with this song in mind, “Tears in Heaven.” Oddly enough I heard the song growing up and I was not into it, nor was I connected to it.

https://www.smule.com/p/1238469549_2841961656

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Even Jesus cried out to God when he was crucified! "God why have you forsaken me"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Frustration gets the best of us. But frustration also means, “God I don’t agree with your plan.”

    ReplyDelete