Sunday, March 22, 2015

Enjoying the Nice March Weather

It is now going onto the third week of March and we are having beautiful weather.  Not much long before it becomes too hot here in the Middle East so I'm enjoying it.  I can't wait for my trip to Petra and to see my family again on my last Rest and Recupe vacation.  It's going to be hard re-adjusting back in their life after 10 months being away but hopefully it will be a smooth one.

I am happy that Jason is taking time to go to birthday parties which he never did for the 5 years of Alyssa's life.  He's stepping up when there is no mommy there.  Here's a cute picture of them in the choo choo train ride at Stephanie's son, Jeremy's birthday party.



I am keeping busy in hopes that time will pass by soon.  I've joined the Catholic church choir, volunteer to lead Zumba and do the DVDs and do Karaokee nights every other Friday.  If I have free time, I'll do some greeting cards now as the first few months I did lots of scrapbooking.  Now if I can fit in study time great.  I want to be prepare for my next job too.  I work hard to excel but hopefully things will be come easier in my professional as well as personal life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment